Director of Wholesale Sales APPLY NOW
Increased sales presence for our Wholesale (Business-to-Business) division has created the need for Wild Cherry Spoon Co. to hire a Director of Wholesale Sales who will manage and oversee all functions of wholesale sales. Our wholesale sales division consists of three main categories;
· Online wholesale e-commerce through marketplaces such as Faire, Tundra, Abound, Amazon B2B etc.
· Direct wholesale customers acquired through our own outreach or website
· Tradeshow sales
Our Director of Wholesale Sales will need to be organized so that they can maintain distinct operations between selling categories while tying actions and decisions to align with the top-level view of the whole division.
The Wholesale Sales Director we choose will be able to demonstrate that they can successfully
· Set sales targets and effectively achieve them.
· Gather list of leads and persuasively cold-call and cold-email as needed and demonstrate that they have converted customers using these methods in the past.
· Develop a staff that has excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
· Navigate a number of CRM’s, Points of Sale, E-Commerce and Marketplace formats (i.e. Shopify, Faire) for operational and reporting functions.
· Manage customer concierge and support.
· Make strong hiring decisions for successful sales staff.
· Use analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
· Make data-informed decisions to drive sales and performance.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints around products or services and developing a company wide customer service attitude to turn complaint customers into repeat customers.
· Organize discount sales and set up / attend tradeshows.
· Help direct the overall sales functions and coordinate with Retail Sales division to achieve a company wide sales target.
Number of Employees directly reporting to this position: 0 direct, 2 indirect.
In the course of fulfilling these objectives the Retail Sales Director will communicate closely with the CEO, the Director of Retail Sales, and the Shop Production Foreman.
Candidate has a sales related Associates Degree or higher, NASP certifications or 2-3 years of relevant and demonstratable professional experience.
Salary/hourly?: Salary Compensation: $4,166.67/month ($26.04/hour)
Days & Hours generally expected of this position: 40 hours per week with four ten-hour typical workdays being Tuesday-Friday with a variety of hours to match the seasonal expectations.
Remote Work: This position is primarily on-site due to the nature of the job. Up to 25% of the work week (~10 hours) can be accomplished remotely.
Benefits: 401(k), Health, Vision, Dental2023-06-17|||Moline, IL|||Sales||||||0OvrFupXfrVE30gz|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||MONTH|||single|||50000.04|||||||||true|||