Christkindlmarket Chicago Sales / Booth Manager APPLY NOW
We are seeking a Christmas time Sales Manager for booths for our company at a very popular, internationally renowned, Christkindlmarket in Chicago and Aurora.
A successful Booth Manager will be in charge of all operational and sales aspects of these two booths the entire Holiday run (Mid November-December 31st). Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Hiring, training, leading and developing sales staff to cover 10 hour a day, 7 days a week, including Eve days (but not Thanksgiving or Christmas) shifts.
- Working booths where needed including selling products in a persuasive manner, educating customers, and providing exemplary customer service.
- Notifying management of any stock outages or shortages, reviewing sales reports and determining ideal stock levels.
- Adhering to all market rules and regulations, including Covid-19 regulations.
- Meeting sales requirements and developing plans to meet those requirements.
- Managing a retail staff team and scheduling staff to ensure 100% labor coverage.
- Other tasks as assigned/where noticed.
Hours: 40 hours per week (some overtime may be required).
Compensation: $21.50-25.00/hour, commission on all revenue after commission quotas are met.
Accomodations: We will be providing accomodations for a successful candidate in Chicago. Any employee will be expected to observe any rules provided by the accomodations provider, keep it clean, and damage free. Any damages due to employee abuse will not be covered by the company.
This is a temporary/Holiday position expected to last roughly 45 days.
2022-06-30|||Chicago, IL|||Retail Sales||||||Aw5d0fLKXOt13nSR|||TEMPORARY|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||21.50|||25|||true